By request, I'm blogging about the pool being closed today. (Pretty dumb huh? HAHA! How can I turn down a request though?)
Anyways, as soon as I heard it was going to be hot this weekend I got so excited to go swimming and lay out by the pool (as you can see from my last blog). My Saturday got busy, so I thought Sunday would be the day. I walked down to the pool, only to arrive to a big sign saying "Pool Closed for Construction." UGHHHHHH! When it's cold the pool's open, but when it finally gets hot it's closed?!?!?! How does that work?
So instead of working on my tan today.....I went shopping! Exactly what I shouldn't have done. Although, luckily the damage wasn't too bad, and I spent almost no money on myself. I did make one great purchase (well, 2). These super cute breast cancer wine glasses by Lolita®. I couldn't pass them up. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to buy them for 2 very spe
cial people. One is going to a very special woman who has been a wonderful third mom to me (first mom being my own, and my second has sadly passed away, but I could never forget her). She has survived breast cancer like the champ we all know she is...plus, she loves wine! And the other is going to her daughter; a sister from another mr. I will see them both next week when I'm back in the Grove for the 4th of July, and I can't wait to give them their presents!!! I'm crossing my fingers that they don't already have them.
cial people. One is going to a very special woman who has been a wonderful third mom to me (first mom being my own, and my second has sadly passed away, but I could never forget her). She has survived breast cancer like the champ we all know she is...plus, she loves wine! And the other is going to her daughter; a sister from another mr. I will see them both next week when I'm back in the Grove for the 4th of July, and I can't wait to give them their presents!!! I'm crossing my fingers that they don't already have them.Never heard of Lolita®??? Where have you been? It's an amazing company out of Santa Barbara, and they hand paint martini glasses, wine glass, shot glasses, bear mugs, and so much more. The company has grown so much since I bought my first martini glass several years ago. If you're interested in purchasing you can visit their website http://www.lolitawineglasses.com/ or you can get them at Macy's.


0 comments:
Post a Comment