I can always find something to do there! (That's pretty funny considering that most people think there's nothing to do in EG.) So I threw some clothes in a suitcase on Thursday night and hit the road Friday morning arriving in EG by 2:30pm leaving me a good part of the day to hang out with friends, etc. And with limited time for this trip I sure did make the best of it. I only came home to change, pack, and sleep (sorta).
So what was I doing the whole time? Hung out with friends (anywhere but my own house), went to the Rivercats game, danced at The Grad, went out to eat for every meal (haha), saw Funny People (NOT funny and 3 hours too long), and attempted to go shopping a little. It was a jam packed weekend, but it was great and definitely much needed. I could maybe have gone without getting sick, but hey, the price you pay for a good weekend. =)
Here are a few songs of the day (I think I owe you 4) in honor of my trip:
My Town by Montgomery Gentry -- Ok, so maybe this doesn't exactly describe EG, but it still makes me think of it.
Famous in a Small Town by Miranda Lambert -- This song definitely makes me think of EG. We may be growing, but I feel like everyone still knows everyone and everyone knows everything about everyone.
Get Out Of This Town by Carrie Underwood -- A great road trip song!
Red Light by David Nail -- I listened to this song over and over on the drive back down. Love it! (And he's cute!)

2 comments:
I love EG!! Woohoo!
Sounds like a great time (minus the sick part). Glad you made it back to LA safely :) XOXO
Post a Comment