And with that, the season is over...

Sunday, January 3, 2010


Today is a sad day for me. My Pittsburgh Steelers played in their final game of the season. They won!!! But unfortunately, too little . . . too late. It was definitely an exciting game. Almost had a heart attack about 5 different times. But we pulled out a win, and it's always nice to end a season on a high note (too bad it couldn't have been a high note like winning the Super Bowl).

We'll be back . . .


Now I just have to figure out who I want to support in the post season.

*****

Today's song of the day has absolutely nothing to do with football, but I've recently begun to watch How I Met Your Mother. Such a good show!!! Just finished season 2 on DVD, and this CLASSIC was playing in one of the final episodes. Take a listen . . . it'll be stuck in your head for days =)



~*~The photo used above is of former Steelers player Joey Porter. He now plays for the Miami Dolphins (who the Steelers played today in their final game). Although he's no longer with the Steelers, I love this picture and the feeling it portrays.~*~

0 comments: