It's been quite some time (1 1/2 years according to Blogger), but I've decided to give this whole blogging thing another shot. I've become an avid reader of so many blogs, and my blog will NEVER get the kind of followers that these others have, but this is the perfect outlet for me to get out my thoughts.
Last time around, my blog served as the place to ramble on and on about my day to day activities (which will still most likely happen), but this time, my blog is going to really focus on music. As you can see from my past posts, I love music. I'm always discovering new artists or songs. Music just speaks my language. I bought my roommate a picture for her room with the quote...
"When words fail, music speaks."
I should have purchased the picture for myself! If I relate to anything in life, it's music. I can never seem to put my true emotions into words, but then I hear a song and think, "THAT'S IT!" So this blog is going to share these songs with you. And, sometimes it will just feature songs I love. So if you're a music lover (like I am), stick with me because I hope to introduce you to some great stuff!!
To start of this "new" blog, I just want to talk about this song "Lovely" by Sara Haze. This song popped up on my Pandora station several months ago. Such a beautiful song. So inspiring. Whenever I'm feeling down about myself, I just listen to this song. It's a quick reminder that "I am lovely just the way that I am."


1 comments:
Yay, glad you're back! <3
Post a Comment