I fell asleep last night in a "mood." I couldn't even describe it to you. But I fell asleep hoping today would be better, yet I still seem to be in this funk. And the reason for it....this song....
The words just crawled into my heart and took over. Maybe I should stop listening to it, then I'll get out of this funk . . . but I can't stop! It's on repeat :) oops!
Can I also just say how great this whole album is!!! You should definitely check it out if you like this song.
Also, if you're a fan of So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD), then you might recognize this song from a recent episode.
Contrary to the the lyrics of the song...
I DO love (this song), and I always will!!!
The words just crawled into my heart and took over. Maybe I should stop listening to it, then I'll get out of this funk . . . but I can't stop! It's on repeat :) oops!
Can I also just say how great this whole album is!!! You should definitely check it out if you like this song.
Also, if you're a fan of So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD), then you might recognize this song from a recent episode.
Contrary to the the lyrics of the song...
I DO love (this song), and I always will!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment