Again....this blog posting contains possible a possible SPOILER for The Bachelorette, so don't say I didn't warn you...First of all, who watched last night's show? Ummm...where was Reid??? Previous engagement??? Aren't these guys obligated by contract to show up at all these shows? That's a little fishy. And, I was a little disappointed that Wes was not in attendance. Not because I liked him (who in their right mind could like that guy?), but because I was hoping to see all the guys rip into him. Instead, they ripped into poor Jake. Now I ask, what did Jake do that was so bad? He violated "man code"? In my opinion "man code" is not applicable in that setting. These guys, although they may consider each other "friends", are not really friends. They did not sign up for the show to make friends -- they are all competing for the heart of the same woman. Jake was looking after the woman he was falling in love with. If the other guys on the show cared for her half as much as Jake did, then they would have (or should have) done the same thing. Other annoying thing about last night's show -- David. That guy needs to #1: think before he talks and #2: not talk! =)


Ok...here comes the SPOILER...
Now, don't quote me, but this is definitely some information worth considering. Reid could quite possibly be the winner of the whole thing! I know, he was kicked off last week, but he comes back! This information came to be through someone who works for ABC. They couldn't "say" anything for the sake of their job, but there was some definite hinting. This news is so exciting! Reid is my favorite, and although he's a little quieter and more reserved than the other guys, I think he is the best match for Jillian! I can't wait for next week!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment