Best TV show ever??? If you know me, you know this is a VERY difficult question to answer because....I admit it -- My name is Heather, and I'm a TV-aholic. There are few shows I haven't watched (even if it was only 1 episode) and if I haven't seen it, I can at least tell you the premise or who's in it. My current obsession: reality TV -- SYTYCD, Big Brother, The Real Housewives (all of them!), Real World, Bachelorette, Project Runway, Ace of Cakes, and so many more. Although, I'm a reality TV junkie, I watch the "normal" shows too: Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Nip/Tuck, etc. And I LOVE my old school shows from when I was a kid: Saved by the
Bell, Full House, Boy Meets World, Dawson's Creek, etc. But, I think that my all time favorite TV show has to be Friends. I could watch it over and over and over again, and I do since I have the seasons on DVD. So many good things came from Friends: great quotes ("How you doin?"), the "Rachael" haircut, and today's song of the day With or Without You by U2. This song symbolizes the show for me even more than the theme song itself. When I hear this song I can just see Rachael sitting by the window staring out at the rain thinking of Ross. What a classic love story, and what a classic song.What are you favorite TV shows???

2 comments:
I have to agree- Friends is hands down the all time best TV show! Why do you think I worked at Warner Bros.?! I'd walk by Stage 24 everyday! Great post :) XO
This works SO much better! No problems at all :) XO
Post a Comment