song of the day #12

Friday, July 17, 2009

One of my fav things in the world is to hang out with my friends. I don't care what it is, I just love being with them...especially the bestie who I don't get to see too often although she's so close (well, compared to most of my friends). Tonight we got to spend some time together having a yummy dinner and just talking (what we do best). Of course we talk about the norm, work, celebs, guys...ya know. And of course, there's always some D-R-A-M-A going on or some good gossip (celeb or otherwise) to dish about. Today's song doesn't really relate to either of us...the song is Hated by Nikki Cleary. But, it is an upbeat, fun song and is sort of gossip-related...haha!

I first heard this song on the TV show Laguna Beach several years ago -- sorta fits the bill, huh?

(Please ignore the actual video and just listen to the song. It's the only sound clip I could find of the song.)

0 comments: