song of the day #9

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I recently bought a new computer for myself due to the unfortunate CRASH and burn of my old one. Yes, I literally mean the hard drive crashed and with it went all of my pictures and music (not to mention other countless documents that were both important and sentimental). Luckily I had burned most of my music to CDs, but now I'm having to go through the tedious task of uploading all my music onto my new computer. For days I've been uploading CD after CD onto my computer. "Why don't you just upload your iPod?" you ask. Well, because I'm quite possibly the only person in the history of the world who does not own an iPod. It's just one of those items that I don't feel I need...at least not yet.

Anyways, so like I said, I've been uploading music onto my new computer for days. And it's taking a little longer than anticipated because once uploaded, each song has a title which reads "Track 1", "Track 2", etc. I can't stand that!!! I want to see the name of the song that I'm playing, so I've had to input each and every title as well.

You're probably wondering what this has to do with my Song of the Day choice. Well, most of the CDs I have are mixed CDs with a compilation of different songs from different artists and different genres (because my musical taste is so eclectic). So to honor these mixed CDs (some given to me by ex's which relates to the song a little more) I've chose The Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin. Enjoy...


0 comments: