Like I've stated in a previous blog post, music is HUGE in my life. I love discovering new songs and I'll often sit on iTunes for hours to do so.
Several years ago I used to give my friend Melissa a "song of the day." The majority of the time these were songs that weren't on the radio, but that I'd hear on iTunes or a TV show/movie. Sometimes they were songs that were just a little less well-known. I heard a song the other day that made me think, "This would make a great song of the day." Well I've decided to continue this little tradition on my blog. Everyday (hopefully) I will post a song that speaks to me, plays a significant part in my life, or maybe just has a good beat. Whether you've heard the song before or not, I'd love to hear what you think of them.
Today, the song I've chosen is "She Is Love" by Parachute. I believe I stumbled upon this one on iTunes randomly the other day although I read somewhere that it was in a Nivea commercial.
This is the band performing on The Early Show:
Watch CBS Videos Online
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I love this song too! I've never heard them before this- thanks for posting! Going to iTunes now to check out more of their songs :) XOXO
One of my dancers choreographed a solo to that last year! I'd never heard it before. Love the idea of a song of the day. Keep it up. I'm an itunes addict too--I can waste hours on there. Last year I did a song of the day for my AP class and then burned them a CD at the end of the year with all the songs. Fun!
Post a Comment