As I was cleaning my room last week I stumbled upon today's song. Rarely do I let my iTunes just play -- I'm constantly skipping to the songs I'm in the mood for. Well, on this day, I was too lazy to get up and change the songs, so I just let it play whatever song came on. That's when "This Is Your Life" by Switchfoot came on.
This is really a great song with a great message. Don't look back on your life..."Yesterday is dead and over." "...today is all you've got now." And it makes you think when it asks, "Are you who you want to be?"
Switchfoot never made a music video for this song, but this is a video of a performance:
So,is your life "everything you dreamed that it would be?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That was beautiful. :)
Post a Comment