The #1 quality I look for in a guy is honesty. When getting to know a guy, it's difficult to distinguish the truth from lies -- you simply have to trust them. Sadly (because we can be blind), sometimes we see the lies as truths, then we blame ourselves for not having seen it ---> me! Just like the chorus of today's song says, "I really should've known..."
I've learned the hard way, once again, that our heart is not always the best guide. I have a head and a brain, so why do I insist on ignoring what it is telling me? When I have a gut feeling about someone, I need to just go with it....Yes, it's come down to this.
I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, so I apologize for this negativity. For all of you out there with a great guy, hold on to him. And for any guys out there, all I'm trying to get at is be honest to girls when you like (or don't like them). Whether the girl is a wife, a girl friend, or just some girl you've been talking to/dating...just be honest. We deserve that much.
If you can't tell....it's been one of those days....
Today's song = Insensitive by Jann Arden (song of the day #13...thought I'd get a little more creative with my post titles)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment